What's your view?
In this activity, young people have the opportunity to share their opinions about animals. For example, they can explore:
- what situations they feel are right or wrong
- how animals affect their lives
- the level of responsibility they feel towards different types of animals.
Young people will be able to:
- discuss their opinions about a range of issues relating to animals
- have any negative views gently challenged.
Number of participants: We recommend you run this activity with just one person.
How long it will take: Allow 30-60 minutes for this activity.
Download full facilitation guide: What's your view? (Word 1MB)
Included in this guide:
- Activity sheets