Share this page

Teachers - training and support

Our education, training and development advisers (EDTAs) currently offer Initial Teacher Training (ITT) and INSET in the following areas of England and Wales.

For other areas, sessions during school holidays, or if you have any other questions, please log in to send an enquiry via My RSPCA.

ETDA map