Giving animals a voice - campaigning
Is there an animal welfare issue that we have strong views about?
- Visit the RSPCA website to find out what the latest animal welfare issues are.
What can we do to make a difference?
- Can we help someone who is already trying to make a difference?
- How can we make people aware of the issues, e.g. by organising a poster/leaflet campaign, writing to our local MP or developing a website or petition?
Make our ideas happen
- How will we organise this?
- Do we need to seek permission for some of our ideas, e.g. where we can pin up posters?
- How will we know whether our ideas have been successful?
How successful were we at making people aware of the issues?
- What worked well?
- What would we do different?
- Is there anything else we need to do?
Download a PDF information sheet of these ideas below.