Consequences of my actions
In this activity, the young person thinks about how their actions have affected them and others. They have the opportunity to empathise with the animal as the victim, as well as other people.
The young person will develop the understanding that:
- there are consequences to their actions
- their actions have resulted in them entering the youth justice system and being put on an order
- taking part in this incident has affected them in other ways as well
- their actions have had a negative effect on other people, in a variety of ways
- their actions have caused an animal or animals to suffer.
Number of participants: We recommend you run this activity with just one person.
How long it will take: The activity will take 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the medium you use.
Included in this guide:
- Activity sheets