RSPCA Education - Lessons and Activity Library - Education
About this lesson
Discuss how to help dogs be healthy and happy by creating a calm, safe and comfortable space for them. A safe environment helps prevent harm, whether we're out for a walk or staying at home.
What you will learn
- How to keep dogs cool on hot days
- The importance of a safe environment for dogs
- What dogs need for a peaceful rest
- The importance of a safe environment
- The value of rest and quiet time
- The importance of having a routine
A safe space for dogs
Does your dog have a safe space around the house? Make one so your dog can rest undisturbed and in comfort. It can be simple or more elaborate, if you prefer and space allows.
© RSPCA 2023. All rights reserved. Registered charity no.219099.