RSPCA Education - Lessons and Activity Library - Education
About this lesson
Discuss pig behaviour and the importance of positive experiences to ensure pigs are healthy and happy. In doing so, we can educate future generations about the importance of higher welfare farms.
What you will learn
- How we can make pigs happy
- The importance of physical and mental health for pigs
- The value of positive relationships with pigs
- Our physical and mental health
- The value of friendship
- The importance of choice in life
Thank a farmer
We encourage you to learn more about the role of farmers in animal welfare and the wider environment. Find a local famer and send them a thank you message (we will also share your messages with our RSPCA assured farmers!).
© RSPCA 2023. All rights reserved. Registered charity no.219099.